We have learned that all Presumptive Eligibility cases ending June 30th have been extended to September 30th. A few clarifications for you:
• Updated notices have been issued to the public with the new eligibility dates.
• The same Medicaid number (MAID) will be used.
• The data fix in the system is complete.
• Letters will be generated over the weekend and will be mailed out early next week. Households may receive multiple letters (in households where multiple individuals signed up.) These households will also get the MAID Eligibility Notice Letter.
• PE for Pregnancy Medicaid is not counted in the two-PE case limit.
Please see the graphic below for additional key points made by Secretary Friedlander during the 6/30/20 announcement to the public. KHBE understands you may have additional questions and we will be send out more updates to you as we receive them. This graphic will provide you with the information we know to date. Please relay any further questions via email to [email protected]